Bossen's lychee powder is slightly sweet and fruity, and makes delicious lychee flavored bubble teas and fruit drinks. Scoop, mix and drink! The light, white powder makes fantastic smoothies and slushies as well. Use in flavoring yogurt, and even baked goods. Swirl in our red guava syrup for a tropical lava milk shake!
* Net Weight: 2.2 lbs per bag
*Processed in a facility that also processes nuts and peanuts.
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Lychee Flavored Drink
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
*Can also be used as a complement flavor to other powders.*
Ingredient: SUGAR, NON-DAIRY CREAMER (GLUCOSE SYRUP, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDE OF FATTY ACID.), TAPIOCA STARCH, CALCIUM CARBONATE, LYCHEE FLAVOR, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.
Shelf Life: 18 months
Country of Origin: Taiwan