Go coo-coo for Coconut Powder! Our Bossen signature, full-flavored coconut powder creates the distinctive, tropical style sweetness you'll love. Infuse the flavor into frozen yogurt or ice cream, or couple with other exotic flavors - such as taro or pineapple - to make refreshing bubble milk tea, smoothie or cocktail. The smooth creaminess will take your imagination to the summer beach, right out of an island resort.
Enhance your coconut drink with a splash of the mixer and make it into a cocktail! Check out more Coconut Powder recipes in the tab Recipes below, such as smoothies & slush.
In an effort to continue to improve the products to our customers,
we are pleased to announce a packaging change of coconut powder.
Although the packaging may appear different,
the ingredients remain the same.
* Shelf Life: 24 months
* Country of Origin: Taiwan
* Net Weight: 2.42 lbs per bag
All recipes are for 16 oz beverages.
The measurement of oz is by volume (fl. oz).
Coconut Flavored Drink
You will need:
36 g Powder mix
20 g Non-Dairy Creamer
150 ml Hot water
30 ml Fructose
1. Add powder, creamer, and fructose to hot water
2. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add dissolved ingredients into a 16 oz shaker, add ice until full and shake well.
You will need:
40 g Powder mix
25 g Non-Dairy Creamer
30 ml Fructose (sweetener)
100 ml water
350 g Ice
To make Coconut smoothie:
1. Add powder mix, non-dairy creamer, water, fructose (sweetener) and ice into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
Voila! Refreshing coconut smoothis is ready in minutes!
Coconut Powder | NEW
SUGAR, NON DAIRY CREAMER(GLUCOSE SYRUP, FULLY HARDENED PALM KERNEL OIL, SODIUM CASEINATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, EMULSIFIER, SILICON DIOXIDE), COCONUT POWDER, LOCUST BEAN GUM, COCONUT FLAVOR, FD&C YELLOW #5.
Storage & Care:
- Seal the bag after opening.
- Avoid excessive heat or moisture.
- Avoid constant exposure to light.
- Expiration date as marked on the package.